HK HK is offline

Default Some Put-In-Bay Pics

Vic Smith wrote:
On Sat, 2 Aug 2008 18:58:53 -0400, "Eisboch" wrote:

Remembering some advice that a pro told me once, I suggested
that she stop trying to get the *perfect* shot, and just take a gazillion of
them, as fast as the camera would process the previous.
I think you get much more interesting and natural pictures that way,
particularly portraits, and they don't have that "posed" look.

Digital makes that more practical now. It was much more expensive
with film. I know (-:
But I took the middle ground, maybe shooting 3 more times than the
average amateur, and those 2nd or 3rd shots were usually the keepers.

--Vic

I take a lot of portraits to help illustrate some of the interviews I
write. Fortunately, the subjects are mostly working men and women who
happen to be working outdoors, so usually it is not too hard to find
some decent lighting. I shoot them on 35 mm slide film.