Eisboch Eisboch is offline

Default Some Put-In-Bay Pics

wrote in message
On Aug 2, 7:03 pm, "Eisboch" wrote:
"hk" wrote in message

. ..

Eisboch wrote:
"hk" wrote in message
m...
Eisboch wrote:
"hk" wrote in message
news:uvudnYE2JviVfwnVnZ2dnUVZ_qTinZ2d@comcast. com...

So, was it?

Eisboch
Nope. No need to improve on nature.

Sometimes nature screws up. Reflecting on the high school glamour
shot, here's what I really look like now, in my mind's eye.

http://www.eisboch.com/ec.jpg

Eisboch
Do you sound like that, too, in your mind's ear?

Of course. Just ask me. Or Sam. He's the extent of my groupie
following.

Eisboch

You're doing better than I am. When I play the guitar, the cats leave.

Sam has no choice. I chain him to the amp. Tried that with Mrs.E. once,
but she broke free and ran from the room, hands over her ears.

Eisboch- Hide quoted text -

So what about the new guitar? Did I miss it?

Nope. Still working on something. Patience, my man, patience.

Eisboch