[email protected] justwaitafrekinminute@gmail.com is offline
Senior Member

Default Some Put-In-Bay Pics

On Aug 2, 7:03*pm, "Eisboch" wrote:
"hk" wrote in message

. ..

Eisboch wrote:
"hk" wrote in message
m...
Eisboch wrote:
"hk" wrote in message
news:uvudnYE2JviVfwnVnZ2dnUVZ_qTinZ2d@comcast. com...

So, was it?

Eisboch
Nope. No need to improve on nature.

Sometimes nature screws up. *Reflecting on the high school glamour
shot, here's what I really look like now, in my mind's eye.

http://www.eisboch.com/ec.jpg

Eisboch
Do you sound like that, too, in your mind's ear?

Of course. *Just ask me. *Or Sam. *He's the extent of my groupie
following.

Eisboch

You're doing better than I am. When I play the guitar, the cats leave.

Sam has no choice. * I chain him to the amp. *Tried that with Mrs.E. once,
but she broke free and ran from the room, hands over her ears.

Eisboch- Hide quoted text -

So what about the new guitar? Did I miss it?