Eisboch Eisboch is offline

Default Some Put-In-Bay Pics

"hk" wrote in message
. ..
Eisboch wrote:
"hk" wrote in message

I suppose it is for photographers not interested in life as it is, or
for photographers whose composition and exposure skills are minimal.

I like life as it is. I like to take photos that look as close to what I
saw as possible.

We recently came across an old, forgotten box of family photos. One was
my high school graduation "glamour" shot ..... you know, the ones that
were airbrushed back at the studio to remove a few pimples, add a tinge
of ruddy red to the cheeks and enhance the color of the eyes.

In my case, I am kinda glad the photographer didn't simply reproduce what
he saw. It wasn't pretty.

Eisboch

Did you have a flattop?

Here's a photo of someone's 14-year-old granddaughter.
Do you think it has been photoshopped?

http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b2...eous/diana.jpg

I don't think so. But, I don't have much of an eye for these things. I
zoomed in on the obvious .... her eyes .... but the image just gets
pixilated and I can't tell.

Pretty girl, though.

So, was it?

Eisboch