Reginald P. Smithers III, Esq.[_2_] Reginald P. Smithers III, Esq.[_2_] is offline

Default Some Put-In-Bay Pics

wrote:
On Aug 2, 2:59 pm, "Eisboch" wrote:
"Reginald P. Smithers III, Esq." wrote
in ...

Thanks, my wife has always been creative, but until you and a few others
talked me into buying my wife a D50 for her birthday, I never had any
desire or artistic leaning. My wife does it naturally, I have to work at
it.

Mrs.E. likes portraits. Horses, grandkids .... anything with a face.

With apologies to Harry on the subject matter ..... (another of my number 3
granddaughter, 3 year old "Sophie"), this copy is actually a Photoshop
captured image of Mrs.E.'s computer desktop wallpaper. I couldn't find
the original file from which this was made.

Anyway, it's not altered or color enhanced or anything. Her eyes are
actually that color. This is one of my favorite pictures of her.

Taken, BTW, by the D70 that Mrs.E. bought from Harry.

http://www.eisboch.com/sophieoncellphone.jpg

Eisboch

Here's my cute kid entry! Click on the pic to see it full size.

http://trip-reports.com/coppermine/d...lbum=10&pos=13

he he....

Yup, she rides in a beater

Team Rowdy Mouse, you can bitch all you want...

...after the race...

Do the police know you allow that girl on that bike?