Larry Larry is offline

Default GM loses big-time

"Canuck57" wrote in
news:1IYkk.51720$nD.39029@pd7urf1no:

http://jalopnik.com/343003/the-2500-...eiled-in-india

Doubtful, they would have to price them for $25,000 not $2500. Easier
to import them. Once the India market is saturated, maybe they will.
I also hear China has a 4x4 SUV for under $10K.

The Tata Nano rollout video is on YouTube.

I think America IS ready for another Yugo-priced car. I suspect the Nano
is far better quality than the Yugo was, however. Asian cars, even the
cheapest ones, are better than what UAW slaps together, not giving a damn
about anything but paycheck.

Our corporations are the ones at fault. They built the crap, now are going
to have to eat it, too.

GM took back all the EV-1's because the DEALERS were furious it didn't need
so much SERVICE at their overpriced shops. The lucky people who road
tested them for a year loved them and begged GM to sell their cars to them.
GM said no and sent around the repo companies to steal them back when the
testers refused to turn them in.

GM is the stupidest elephant on the planet....