Don White Don White is offline

Default Had a chance to trade up.

On Sat, 2 Aug 2008 10:49:16 -0300, "Don White"

. ..
On Fri, 1 Aug 2008 12:15:16 -0300, "Don White"
wrote:

The boat owner was eying my Princecraft and mentioned that he'd like to
move
to something smaller he could easily launch by himself.

You want to sell it back to me, let me know.

Another deal done in the backwoods of Maine..........??

Finest kind. :)

I'd only move up a step if the wife suddenly became interested in boating.

10-4. You'll get used to how it handles pretty quickly.

One thing you might want to consider is a manual hyrdaulic trim/tilt
device.

I'll see if I can find the link to the one I was looking at when I
owned the boat. That would help you a lot in those snarky situations.
It wasn't that expensive and pretty easy to install.

Sounds good.
BTW Should I be worried about denting the bottom or pounding rivets out by
banging over medium size waves at a good clip?
I imagine the boat must be engineered to absorb most of the abuse.
In sailing we just cut into the waves......