[email protected] justwaitafrekinminute@gmail.com is offline
Senior Member

Default Too Stupid to Look it Up

On Aug 2, 9:38*am, "Don White" wrote:
"John H." wrote in message

Tim, could you possibly consider that I may have been interested in the
LED
taillights that glenr9 bought and used? Harry didn't post all his crap
because he was trying to be helpful.

I can understand and sympathize with the problems faced by Harry, JimH,
and
Donnie which cause them to post their ****.

I can't understand anyone of sound mind turning Harry's **** into
something
'credible' by responding to it.

To each his own.

snip...

Sorry Johnny, Tim isn't one of your Dwarf Army drones.
He's got a free mind and doesn't take his orders from you.

I don't think Tim has been around long enough to know how harsh wafa
can get. I mean, so far this season we have kept him somewhat in
check. Most of the OG would probably say wafa is at about only 25-30%
of what he can do. Tim has not seen the death threats, wishes of
horrible diseases, lies and deciept about everone and everything
decent about America, and his horrific statements about child rape and
the protection of those who would do it.. Wishes of that type of
horror on others kids here.. the list goes on...

On the other hand, I think it won't be much of a problem this season
either as long as it's just Tim, Dick, and the three stooges talking
to wafa (Tim and Dick are not stooges).

A note to Tim, as Dick already knows this.. Once wafa gets going, he
can make the foul posts of the likes of Salty and JoeSpareBedroom/
Eatmetrolls/slammed, look like a love note from a school girl... The
vial hatred that guy can produce is astounding.. But then again, like
Dick, you are free to converse, that's what we do here...