Canuck57[_3_] Canuck57[_3_] is offline

Default GM loses big-time

"Reginald P. Smithers III, Esq." wrote
in message . ..

I am trying to figure out why Harry is relishing the fact that any company
is having a downturn.

Harry might be like me, a former stock holder of GM. Fortunately I got out
without too much of a loss.

GM is the kind of company you want to see smashed, bankrupt and broken
appart. Between incopentant lethargic managment and dumb union rant the GM
company has been run into the ground ripping off shareholders for too many
years.

No one believes the same promises made by management and unions 20-30 years
ago today do they?

It has a negative impact on individuals who have stock in the company,
retirees who depend on dividends for part of their income,
it has a negative impact on the employees and the local and/or national
economy.

I guess Harry just enjoys seeing others hurt.

I was lucky enough to get out at $30. I feel for those who buy an hold. GM
is a stellar let down and a prime example of what is wrong with corporate
management in North America.