Canuck57[_3_] Canuck57[_3_] is offline

Default GM loses big-time

"hk" wrote in message
. ..

GM shares fell more than 7% in premarket trading to $10.20.

Surprising it was that little. They lost almost twice their market cap.

Anyone taking shorts on $2?

GM's Latin American operation was a bright spot - profit rose to $445
million from $296 million. But Asia swung to loss and European profits
tumbled 94%.

I would branch out and buy GMSA, they don't have lethargic management and
union up the but (yet). But then again, cancer does travel.

Excluding charges, the North American business had a $4.3 billion loss as
revenue dropped by one-third to $19.8 billion, pushing market share down
to 20.2% from 22.7%.

Wait until next quarter.

Good luck Ontario CAW/US UAW GM. Time has arrived for payment. Management
has let you idiots go so long in a fantasy, there is no hope now. GM is
spining down the toilet so fast that no one sees it. Chrysler down, GM
spinning and Ford working on keeping up. The auto business, just waiting
for someone to shoot it.

At least if I buy a Tata Nano for $4000 I know I am getting a cheap car.