JimH[_2_] JimH[_2_] is offline

Default Some Put-In-Bay Pics

On Aug 1, 6:36*pm, hk wrote:
JimH wrote:
On Aug 1, 5:02 pm, JimH wrote:
Some pics from the 3 days we spent on Put-In-Bay/South Bass Island:

These 3 are pics of the main drag on the Island:http://img392.imageshack.us/img392/8...ttp://img392.i...

Perry's Monument:http://img152.imageshack.us/img152/8048/dsc00268gm7.jpg

Sunset the first evening on the Island:http://img397.imageshack.us/img397/1800/dsc00260jd7.jpg

New Entrance Sign for the Boardwalk (eateries)http://img399.imageshack..us/img399/822/dsc00291om2.jpg

Although it was a weekday, they were still rafting 3-4 across at the
public dock:http://img99.imageshack.us/img99/5034/dsc00294go6.jpg

There was a major accident over the weekend (Saturday night) involving
a 28 some foot boat and the transom being taken out and sinking. *My
friend took a picture of it and I will post it once he returns from
the Island and send it to me.

Another favorite:

http://img128.imageshack.us/img128/9651/dsc00203wo6.jpg

What typically is caught off that pier? Nice shot, by the way. Maybe
Reggie could cock it up in photoshop?

I caught only white bass when pier fishing off the island but that was
over 2 decades ago.

We did not do any fishing during this vacation.

The fish in the general island area include yellow perch, walleye,
small mouth bass, white bass and sheephead,