William R. Watt

Default Polyester or Epoxy?

P.C. Ford ) writes:
On 20 Jan 2004 23:38:21 GMT, (William R.
Watt) wrote:

I'll bet PD Ford eats off a Loius IV solid mahogony dining table at his
house.

Sorry, it is an simple oak table which belonged to my grandparents
(and maybe great grandparents) Probably about a hundred years old.
It's not fancy but it was built of proper materials and it has served
its purpose for many years. You should try that philosophy.

I eat off a government surplus conference table. It has no solid
wood in it, just sawdust and glue with surface veneer and shiny chrome
metal legs. Weighs a ton. Looks impressive. Power dining.

homepage:
www.ncf.ca/~ag384/top.htm