Roger Long Roger Long is offline

Default In Praise of AIS

You would like my new 81' research vessel.

http://www.umces.edu/vessel/

I was just up to see it and they told me it has 18 MILES of wiring in it.

The DPS system is such that you could easily mount a web camera in the
pilothouse and drive it via a wireless internet connection through a laptop
from your shore office like those guys who drive to work somewhere in the
southwest and kill terrorists (well civilians mostly but I'm sure they get
an occasional terrorist along the way) with the drones.

--
Roger Long