HK HK is offline

Default GM loses big-time

Eisboch wrote:
BTW ....

*This* little news tidbit ought to get your blood circulating ..... :-)

http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20080801/...t_democrats_dc

Eisboch

I *love* it. It tells me Wal-Mart is scared.

" (Reuters) - Wal-Mart Stores Inc is mobilizing U.S. store managers to
lobby against Democrats in November's presidential election, fearing
they will make it easier for workers to unionize, The Wall Street
Journal reported on Friday.

In recent weeks, thousands of Wal-Mart managers and department heads
have been summoned to mandatory meetings at which the retailer stresses
the downside for workers if store workers unionize, the paper said."

- - -

Wal-Mart is among the most exploitative major employers in the United
States. The so-called "health insurance" it "offers" its employees is a
fraud. It is a major violator of wage-hour laws. It is the major seller
of crap ChiComm products in the USA.