Larry Larry is offline

Default Garmin

FishWisher wrote in news:28f861a9-4e42-4570-947d-
:

After several of Garmin's direct email solicitations, I tried to
upgrade my highway navigator with their "new, updated" maps.

It turned out that their maps were waaaay to big for my unit, even
though they solicited me, knowing what unit I had. I tried to get my
$75 back, and they flat refused and continue to refuse. My credit card
company refused to refund my money as they tell me that they "never
refund for software purchases". So I was screwed out of $75 by Garmin.
May their stock run down to zero!

Dale
www.fishwisher.com

Thanks for the headsup, Dale....