Short Wave Sportfishing Short Wave Sportfishing is offline

Default Early morning ride...

On Wed, 30 Jul 2008 13:23:38 -0700 (PDT), wrote:

On Jul 30, 8:25*am, Short Wave Sportfishing
wrote:
I had a great experience this morning - demo Ranger Z520 Commanche
with a 250 Verado and all mine for a few hours.

Spectacular performance - I'm getting more and more impressed with the
Verado as time goes on. *Very quiet and equal performance to ETEC -
hate to admit it, but maybe a little better in top end performance. *A
little heavy on the gas though - maybe a third more than ETEC. *I
might rethink that Contender with the Verados that's still for sale.

Had a great time largemouth fishing on the northern part of Lake
Murray and up the Saluda River. *Unfortunately, had to get the boat
back early, but it was still a blast - don't know which was more fun -
the ride or the fishing. *:)

I really like that end of the lake. Sounds like you're having a great
time!

Yeah and that Larry Koon launch off Shore Road is a great launch ramp.

Saw something really interesting - six three/four pound largemouth had
a school of minnows pinned up against the ramp and taking their time
having breakfast. :)

Fun to watch.

That end of the lake is really nice - I agree.