[email protected] justwaitafrekinminute@gmail.com is offline
Senior Member

Default Quiet night last night...

On Jul 30, 6:26*am, John H. wrote:
with the Belarussian boys on their way home. It's amazing how quiet the
place is without those two ten year-olds jabbering away in Russian. We'll
miss the little guys.

But, the grandkids are doing great! A pack of them will be over Saturday
for dinner and mess-making with the toys all over the downstairs.
Chicken-fried steak is my daughter's choice for dinner. Not great in the
fat, cholesterol, etc. departments, but it sure tastes great.

Today the temp is supposed to hit 95 degrees. Should be a great day for
golf. With a 7:30 tee time, I'd better get a move on.

The new anchor roller was used for the first time last Friday. It works
great. Thanks for all the advice.

Harry, did I leave anything out?

Hee, hee!

You are doing a good thing, even if some self centered folks have a
limited world view... Funny though, if they had come here illegally,
those same folks would gladly hand them our money and let them mow
their lawns...