Bruce in Bangkok[_7_] Bruce in Bangkok[_7_] is offline

Default Piracy map

On Wed, 30 Jul 2008 08:23:37 -0400, Ryk
wrote:

On Wed, 30 Jul 2008 04:38:41 -0700 (PDT), in message

blubaju wrote:

P.S. if anyone can PROOF that my information is wrong, please let me
know, I'd really like to make that trip

I can't prove it, however the practice locally is different. Canadian
cruisers in Lake Ontario and the St. Lawrence can check in once, with
no advance notice, and roam from port to port without objections from
Customs.

However, they seem to be in the habit of changing the rules often
since 9/11. IME the best way to get an answer on current practice is
to contact a person in the port where you plan to enter.

Ryk

Good Lord, sounds just like Thailand ... whatever the current officer
decides and likely to change without notice.

And people ask me, "aren't you ever going back?"

Bruce-in-Bangkok