Herodotus Herodotus is offline

Default Piracy map

On Tue, 29 Jul 2008 14:19:35 -0700, Gordon wrote:

Many EU-yachts do not take the risk and burden and wait for better
days. I wanted to sail round Pacific next year, starting Far East, but
wasting so much time with daily reports keeps me away, despite many
friends waiting in Southern California.

Seems Osama Bin Laden has won, US is frightened to death, I am sorry
to say.

Henry

I go to the CBP website and find none of the above. Things are the
same as always. Coming from out of country, you phone customs and they
meet you at a port of entry. They ask a few questions, look at your
papers, and clear you thru. You are then free to go where you please and
only have to report again if you leave the country and then return. Same
as always.
Had a Japanese gentleman arrive in Port Angeles the other day and he
was cleared in about 15 minutes. Took him 51 days to get here from Japan.
Gordon

Gordon,
I am sorry but you are definitely mistaken.

regards
Peter