Vic Smith Vic Smith is offline

Default Why so many deep-Vs?

On Mon, 28 Jul 2008 12:47:05 -0700 (PDT),
wrote:

On Jul 27, 11:08 pm, "Mike" wrote:
The heat can be just as miserable up north most of the summer, but
without the fishing and the water to jump into.

The heat/humidity of the summers in CT was actually what made me move to
CA... not the winters. I can handle the cold, but very little tolerance for
heat w/ humidity. The boating season is longer as well g

I suggest you lease for a summer before you buy.

Hate to not be able to come back to our house if it doesn't work.
Leasing on both ends is the only way I'd consider "trying it out."
BTW, it's 89F 60% humidity here north of Chicago, 87 in Tampa,
79% humidity.
Just cut the grass, so I can tell you that 60% is enough to get me
soaked. High 90's forecast for the weekend.

--Vic