HK HK is offline

Default It's record time...

wrote:
On Jul 29, 10:56 am, wrote:
On Tue, 29 Jul 2008 10:10:54 -0400, hk wrote:
Well there was a war
If you are referring to the current president's war on Iraq that was
started for partisan political reasons, yes, there was a war, and along
with it, tax breaks to help us not pay for it.

http://zfacts.com/p/447.html
Without the war the deficit pretty much goes away

http://www.vdare.com/guzzardi/health_care.htm
Without better care for illegals than I can afford, you could say
pretty much the same thing. All the while I am getting turned down for
coverage or can't afford the meds the doctors say I should be on for
an extended life.... What's your point?

As you well know, there are perfectly legitimate and absolutely legal
ways for you to obtain the meds you say you "should be on for an
extended life."

As for being turned down for coverage, what do you expect the insurance
companies to say, considing your medical problems? Your best choice is
to vote for Obama, because he will deliver a program that makes medical
insurance available to you at a price you can afford.

Or, you can continue to be used by the Republicans, who don't give a
schitt about those who cannot afford health care or health care. That
way, you'll fit in with your boys here, and you'll be able to continue
to whine about the health care some "illegals" get.

Your unwillingness to vote your own interests will shorten your life.