Capt. JG Capt. JG is offline

Default Flying Pig Float Plan

wrote in message
http://downloads.c-2.com/photos/1210001286.jpg

"Capt. JG" wrote:
Doug.. nice pic.

Thanks, it's from a race, too.... well, a few minutes before the
start

... Is that the one right before the one where you're swept off
the boat by the swinging boom? I heard it was a two-fer, since you got a
picture from both the person taking this one and the guy in the boat
taking
one at just the right moment. Just kidding... LOL!

That incident was greatly exaggerated. Actually I wasn't swept off the
boat at all, I managed to hold on to the swinging boom with one hand,
continued to steer by dragging my feet in the water, doused the
spinnaker with my free hand then brought the boat to a close-hauled
course and stepped back aboard. We passed three of the other boats in
the race, and also caught a fish, during this maneuver. There is no
truth to the rumor that anybody went overboard, much less Angelina
Jolie, during that race. I wish people would stop repeating &
spreading these outlandish tales about what happens on my boat....

The set up for the fish catching part was great.

Angelina only goes overboard when it comes to adopting kids from Africa.

Is this your new boat?

It's a 1981 but it's new to me! Been a lot of fun so far!

DSK

Looks great!
--
"j" ganz @@