[email protected] dougking888@yahoo.com is offline

Default Flying Pig Float Plan

Often, they aren't very useful... "50% chance of thunderstorms" for
example. "Winds 5 to 15 knots" for another.

wrote:
I would say that both of those statements are VERY useful, as long as
they are correct. One tells me that I might get wet and the other
that I can probably sail, without needing a reef.

Fair enough. If you can sail in 15 knots without needing to reef, you
might find 5 knots of wind rather boring though

The "50% chance of thunderstorms" is a joke. There's a 100% chance of
thunderstomrs... the question is, will one hit right where you happen
to be at the moment? And will it be a summer afternoon flash-bang or a
70-knot howler with golf-ball sized hail? I see this a key point!

wrote:
Doug does his boating safely indoors, and he doesn't have sails, just
an ignition key.

Nice to know that being an embittered ex-stalker hasn't changed the
fact that you don't know WTF you're talking about, Saltie/BB.

http://downloads.c-2.com/photos/1210001286.jpg

DSK