[email protected] dougking888@yahoo.com is offline

Default Flying Pig Float Plan

wrote:
So, genius, how much of the great loop goes through the Long Island
Sound?

And Saltie/BB's inner soul speaks out.... bitter, lost, a failure,
envious of those who have actually gone places & done things...

How much of my post did you actually read & grasp? About the same as
the weather reports you insist are so inaccurate?

Got any one-design racing in LIS? Think anybody who has spent a couple
decades traveling the eastern US racing sailboats might have been
there once or twice?

Tell you what, log a couple of years of these "inaccurate weather
reports" tally the predictions and the actual conditions, and get back
to us.

As some others have said, it takes a bit of knowledge to interpret
reported weather data, and you have to PAY ATTENTION to predictions
since they often (usually, in fact) change over time. If you like the
Accu-Weather people to hold your hand and tell you that when Mickey's
big hand is on the three, then the wind will shift to the southeast,
then I'm glad they are there to provide that service for you.

Fresh Breezes- Doug King