[email protected] LoogyPicker@gmail.com is offline

Default How much time left on the stooges time out?

On Jul 29, 12:12*pm, hk wrote:
JimH wrote:
On Jul 29, 11:30 am, wrote:
On Jul 29, 8:49 am, wrote:

On Jul 28, 9:21 pm, JimH wrote:
On Jul 28, 9:09 pm, DK wrote:
wrote:
On Jul 28, 8:17 pm, DK wrote:
Jim wrote:
Half the fun of reading over there is watching the stooges testing
Chuckie's tolerance for snarkiness.
The King was back today but at least one post was dumped.
Really, what name did he log in under, I don't see wafa there?
He's "invisible". *Click on his name for more info.
Obsessed?
Get a life guys.
Speaking of obsessed and getting a life, how come after you were put
out on your ass at Chuck's you were compelled to go back as J.H.
Crist?- Hide quoted text -
I wouldnt talk...you and your alter egos .......

I just checked....someone set up an account under J. H. Crist to make
it look like it is me.

What a lowlife.

I know Jim H. Jim H. is a friend of mine. J.H. Crist is no Jim H. *:)
It's probably one of the dwarfs...only one of them can spell.- Hide quoted text -

Do you always treat your friends like you treated JimH? Saying nasty
things about him, calling him names for months and months?