Don White Don White is offline

Default How much time left on the stooges time out?

"hk" wrote in message
. ..
Don White wrote:
"JimH" wrote in message
On Jul 29, 11:30 am, wrote:
On Jul 29, 8:49 am, wrote:

On Jul 28, 9:21 pm, JimH wrote:
On Jul 28, 9:09 pm, DK wrote:
wrote:
On Jul 28, 8:17 pm, DK wrote:
Jim wrote:
Half the fun of reading over there is watching the stooges testing
Chuckie's tolerance for snarkiness.
The King was back today but at least one post was dumped.
Really, what name did he log in under, I don't see wafa there?
He's "invisible". Click on his name for more info.
Obsessed?
Get a life guys.
Speaking of obsessed and getting a life, how come after you were put
out on your ass at Chuck's you were compelled to go back as J.H.
Crist?- Hide quoted text -
I wouldnt talk...you and your alter egos .......

I just checked....someone set up an account under J. H. Crist to make
it look like it is me.

What a lowlife.

I'd ask Chuck to investigate.
If someone is pulling that crap, he should be banned for life.

I guarantee you it is one of the dwarfs. It's dwarf-like behavior. Another
funny - the dwarfs think I was "back today" when in fact I was "back"
almost immediately, and simply chose not to post and only did when I saw a
legitimate boater with a legitimate question. And as soon as I posted an
on-topic and helpful suggestion about fuel flow meters, one of the dwarfs
jumped right on it with the usual dwarf commentary.

There have been very few posts of substance there for some days now. I did
get a kick out of Herring's sloppy installation of a piece of deck
hardware.

It's obvious to me that the dwarfs have a plan to instigate, irritate, and
aggitate with the sole purpose of getting us to retaliate... and thus be
'binned'.
The scary thing to me is that it works. Reminds me of hockey... the
original instigator can usually get away with murder, but if you
retaliate...off to the penalty box.
I guess the lesson is to hit them hard & fast right from the get go.