Jim Jim is offline

Default We're going to see a lot more of this after the Elections

"hk" wrote in message
. ..
Eisboch wrote:
"Wayne.B" wrote in message
On Tue, 29 Jul 2008 00:14:12 GMT, Short Wave Sportfishing
wrote:

On Mon, 28 Jul 2008 16:23:22 -0400, "Eisboch"
wrote:

"hk" wrote in message
Larry wrote:
HK wrote in news:6f6gllFa3gmfU1
@mid.individual.net:

Unitarian Universalist Church.

Unitarians are gay, are they not?....

The ones I know here are.....
I dunno, Larry. I'm sure some are, since "gayness" is not connected
to any
particular religion. Hell, there probably are some white southern
baptists
who actually follow the teachings of jesus. They're out there
somewhere.
I think gays are Unitarian, Catholic, Jewish, Episcopalian, Buddhist,
most
others and .... ummm .. Atheist.
Not to mention all colors of the rainbow.

Get it - colors - rainbow?

Um...

Never mind.

Who would have guessed that we had so many experts.

Not too many years ago it was "normal" to be anti-gay. Now, you're
called homophobic.

Eisboch

Not so many years ago, it was "normal" to discriminate against women,
blacks, Jews, Catholics, et cetera.

For you, maybe.