Short Wave Sportfishing Short Wave Sportfishing is offline

Default We're going to see a lot more of this after the Elections

On Tue, 29 Jul 2008 02:22:34 -0400, "D.Duck" wrote:

"Larry" wrote in message
.. .
"Eisboch" wrote in
:

Not too many years ago it was "normal" to be anti-gay. Now, you're
called homophobic.

Eisboch

I used to have a girlfriend who was homophobic. No...wait...that's not
right. She was claustrophobic....something different.

Probably only when she was in the elevator with you. 8)

You have no idea how much I wanted to make that joke, but I figured
nobody would get it.

Apparently I should have.