[email protected] tsmwebb@gmail.com is offline

Default Flying Pig Float Plan

On Jul 28, 2:03*pm, wrote:
On Mon, 28 Jul 2008 13:11:43 -0700 (PDT), "

wrote:
On Jul 28, 12:08*pm, Dave wrote:
Ya mean the private service does better than the gummint one? Amazing!

Don't know if it changes your feelings but accuweather is wholly
dependent on the US government for the basic wx data they use.

I'll bet that Wolfgang Puck can make a better dinner than you can, using the
exact same ingredients.

I'm not taking that bet! But, I might bet that accuweather is
just giving you straight meso model output as provided by NOAA and it
is better than the local NOAA wx guy because the wx guy is degrading
the data.

-- Tom.