[email protected] tsmwebb@gmail.com is offline

Default Flying Pig Float Plan

On Jul 28, 2:59*pm, GeoffSchultz
Most of my sailing is in the Caribbean with the majority of it being
in the NW Caribbean. *I utilize GRIB files with GFS and/or NOGAPS
modules. *...

You had me confused. I thought you were using NOAA text products.
Just so you know, COAMPS is available for all of the Caribbean at 0.2
degree resolution @ 3 hour intervals through saildocs or viewfax.
COAMPS is the meso scale version of NOGAPS (both kindness of the USN)
and it has the same availability problems that NOGAPS has. But when
it it there it should provide a more local view than NOGAPS and will
take sea/land interaction into account. Check it out, you might like
it. I think NAM only goes to Puerto Rico. Too bad, as it is better
yet.

-- Tom.