HK HK is offline

Default McBushed...

Tim wrote:
On Jul 28, 7:46 am, HK wrote:
HK wrote:
Tim wrote:
as if it matters,
One thing about that straw poll is you can also seperate out the
states and see what percentage is voting for whom.
It doesn't matter what that straw poll indicates...it is totally
unscientific.
Try he
http://www.electionprojection.com/index.shtml
Or he
http://www.realclearpolitics.com/
Both sites are right-wing-oriented, but intellectually honest in how
they track and report legitimate polls.

Forgot this one:

http://www.pollster.com/- Hide quoted text -

I'm not sure what or whose statistics are being used but a guy told me
today that Obama is *ahead* by 9-1/2 points.

I think one poll has him there, but it is more reasonable to average the
leading polls. I suspect the lead on that basis is about five points.

The state polls are more important. We don't have a national election,
we have 50 state elections. Obama is *way* ahead on that basis.