[email protected] tsmwebb@gmail.com is offline

Default Flying Pig Float Plan

On Jul 28, 12:08*pm, Dave wrote:
Ya mean the private service does better than the gummint one? Amazing!

Don't know if it changes your feelings but accuweather is wholly
dependent on the US government for the basic wx data they use.

Also, FWIW, I hired a private wx router for my last passage (Honolulu-
San Fran) and fired him less than half the way across since he was

doing much worse than I was with just the government info that I had
access to while underway. He seemed incompetent to me but he's been
in business for years. IME, if the marketplace were working perfectly
the guy I hired would be doing something else for a living...

-- Tom.