[email protected] LoogyPicker@gmail.com is offline

Default 'Cruising' Sweet Spot

On Jul 28, 11:52*am, wrote:
On Jul 28, 10:58*am, Wayne.B wrote:

On Mon, 28 Jul 2008 10:00:10 -0400, HK wrote:
http://www.boattest.com/oem/general-..._id=484#TestRe...

Wide open it guzzles 14.7 gph x $4.5/gallon at the marina = $66/hour

I wouldn't run it wide open, either...(c;

Saw another twin-engined high-speed center console for sale at the
marina Sunday...500 horsepower. Crikey.

They are dime a dozen here in Florida, almost standard equipment for
serious open boat fishing. *There are quite a few triples running
around also, and even a few quads. *One of the local quads is run by
US Customs and Border Patrol - our tax payer dollars at work. * :-)

http://img186.imageshack.us/img186/232/p4290099lh8.jpg

What an awkward looking setup... *plain ugly if you ask me.- Hide quoted text -

You've got three times the chance of something going wrong with those
hi-tech things.....
Let alone keeping things syncronized and equally trimmed.