Reginald P. Smithers III, Esq. Reginald P. Smithers III, Esq. is offline

Default OT: stupid wafa cut and paste

Don White wrote:
"Reginald P. Smithers III, Esq."
wrote in message . ..
Don White wrote:
wrote in message
On Jul 27, 7:39 pm, JimH wrote:
On Jul 27, 7:31 pm, wrote:

.
Get a friggin life Scott.
He cant until Loogy, the Dwarf General, tells him he can.

Has JohnnyH been relieved due to incompetence?

Don,
You and JimH need to follow your leaders example, and place all of the 7
dwarfs in the bozo bin.

I keep trying to seal the lid on the two worse dwarfs (you and Dumpy Dan),
but you wriggle and squirm your way out.
If Harry's new bin works well, I'll ask him for a foolproof filter.

Don,
Harry uses a different Newsreader than you do, so his filter will work
differently than yours.

Since I want to help you, I will tell you how to filter out me and
anyone else you want. Click on TOOLS, then MESSAGE FILTER, then create
filter from this message.

Then just follow the directions. Easy Peasy.

If you download Thunderbird, you can just click on "Block this Sender".