Tim Tim is offline

Default McBushed...

On Jul 27, 9:02*am, "Eisboch" wrote:
"HK" wrote in message

Tim wrote:
On Jul 27, 5:16 am, hk wrote:
Eisboch wrote:
"Tim" wrote in message
news:9443ff24-f155-403a-94a4-
http://news.aol.com/political-machin...raw-poll-july-....
Wow. *I wonder how accurate that really is.
Eisboch
Not at all. It's one of those polls where one interest group or another
"tells" its acolytes to "log onto AOL and click for" whatever side of an
issue it supports. You see this in political message groups and on
discussion groups, especially gun boards.

Possibly so harry, that is unless it's a straw poll grilling on bush,
chaney, then I'd say it's fairly accurate, wouldn't you?

Unlikely. The internet "straw polls" are just silliness.

I don't have or use AOL, nor am I an AOL "member". * It still let me vote
and see the results.
I think it required a email address and entering one of those security codes
into a field from one that was displayed.
Also had to enter what state I was in.

Anyway, *I don't think it's accurate at all. *Of over 200 thousand votes
this week (July 21-28) the results were overwhelmingly in favor of McCain..
I think it was 34% Obama versus 66% for McCain. * If that reflects the votes
of MA, then I think it is very suspect.

Eisboch- Hide quoted text -

you're right Richard. It popped up on AOL, but is actually an
independant blog. Yet, an AOL password will key in as long as you fill
in the security cold.

I'm not saying this is accurate, but as straw polls go it's about as
accurate as any. and true it's not an accurate reflection on who is
going to vote for whome, nore does it determine on whome will be the
next POTUS.

But it's *interesting* to say the least....