HK HK is offline

Default McBushed...

Tim wrote:
On Jul 27, 5:30 am, John H. wrote:
On Sun, 27 Jul 2008 05:07:15 -0400, "Eisboch" wrote:

"Tim" wrote in message news:9443ff24-f155-403a-94a4-
http://news.aol.com/political-machin...raw-poll-july-...
Wow. I wonder how accurate that really is.
Eisboch

How many of the uneducated have torn themselves away from the Simpsons to
participate in this vote?

Anyhow, you vote once by screen name. But you CAN have up to 6
different screen names.

I only have one on AOL,, and I listed for Illinois. Those were the
results that popped up.

Straw polls arn't accurate, but in ways are a fairly good weather vane.

Internet straw polls like the one you cited? Of what, pray tell?