Tim Tim is offline

Default McBushed...

On Jul 27, 5:16*am, hk wrote:
Eisboch wrote:
"Tim" wrote in message news:9443ff24-f155-403a-94a4-

http://news.aol.com/political-machin...raw-poll-july-...

Wow. *I wonder how accurate that really is.

Eisboch

Not at all. It's one of those polls where one interest group or another
"tells" its acolytes to "log onto AOL and click for" whatever side of an
issue it supports. You see this in political message groups and on
discussion groups, especially gun boards.

Possibly so harry, that is unless it's a straw poll grilling on bush,
chaney, then I'd say it's fairly accurate, wouldn't you?