HK HK is offline

Default Fuel Starvation?

Richard Casady wrote:
On Thu, 24 Jul 2008 20:27:34 -0400, DK
wrote:

Richard Casady wrote:
On Tue, 22 Jul 2008 20:48:08 -0400, "Eisboch"
wrote:

"DK" wrote in message
Eisboch wrote:
"Gene Kearns" wrote in message

That BMW email recommended "techron" as a fuel additive. To the best of
my knowledge, Chevron is the only brand of gasoline that is advertised to
contain techron.

http://www.chevron.com/products/ourfuels/chevwtech/

Eisboch
I have two and didn't receive any email. Did you get one?

Nope. But, we don't have any BMW's anymore.

Eisboch

I have owned two BMW's. One cost three hundred, the other seven
hundred.

Casady

In monthly repair bills? Seriously, I have been leasing for years now
so I can avoid those problems and if something does need repair, it's
covered and I have a free loaner while it's in the shop.

The sixty-six only cost 2500 new.

Casady

I bought a 2002ti for under $2400 new, back when it was new. It's about
what it was worth, then...and now. All the high-end German family cars I
have looked at in recent years seem grossly overpriced and overly
complicated. You have to work pretty hard to find a mid-range vehicle
that offers more than the Japanese offer these days. Of course, if you
have a really short dick and are in desperate need of making sure people
"notice* you when you pull into the supermarket parking lot, a nice "7"
series BMW will do, for the two people in the parking lot who give a
crap anymore about that sort of stuff.

No offense to any current, past or future "overdone" BMW owners, of
course. :)