[email protected] LoogyPicker@gmail.com is offline

Default The three stooges

On Jul 26, 9:19*am, "Don White" wrote:
"DK" wrote in message

In classic WAFA fashion I will announce that I have put them back into the
bin. *Since 2/3rds of the stooges got a temporary boot from Chuck's place,
I thought I would take a look to see how they were handling their "time
out". *Obviously, nothing has changed and back they go.

I will only see 2nd hand posts so those of you who want this place to
resemble the now peaceful Chuck's place might want to consider ignoring
the three stooges. *They will get tired of themselves very quickly.

You're doing a good job of ignoring us... not!
You actually seek us out and deliberately antagonize us just to get a
reaction.
'Bin' yourself, you'll be doing the group a hugh favour.

Uh oh, misspelled word. Harry should be here any minute to tell you
how ignorant you and your family are.