Don White Don White is offline

Default The three stooges

"DK" wrote in message
In classic WAFA fashion I will announce that I have put them back into the
bin. Since 2/3rds of the stooges got a temporary boot from Chuck's place,
I thought I would take a look to see how they were handling their "time
out". Obviously, nothing has changed and back they go.

I will only see 2nd hand posts so those of you who want this place to
resemble the now peaceful Chuck's place might want to consider ignoring
the three stooges. They will get tired of themselves very quickly.

You're doing a good job of ignoring us... not!
You actually seek us out and deliberately antagonize us just to get a
reaction.
'Bin' yourself, you'll be doing the group a hugh favour.