William R. Watt

Default Polyester or Epoxy?

Rodney Myrvaagnes ) writes:

Your boat never gets wet above the waterline?

a boat with 4" draft and 6" freeboard paddled on small rivers and creeks.
look at the photos of the Delta boat on my website to see why the butts
never get wet. Well, okay, they get wet when it rains because the boat is
left outside upside down. I forgot about that.

Rodney Myrvaagnes NYC J36 Gjo/a

"Religious wisdom is to wisdom as military music is to music."

homepage: www.ncf.ca/~ag384/top.htm