Thomas, Spring Point Light Thomas, Spring Point Light is offline

Default Piracy map

"Roger Long" wrote in message
Here's a useful bit of information for cruise planning:

Piracy map:
http://www.icc-ccs.org/extra/display.php

Please note that there were no attacks in Maine

--
Roger Long

Jolly Roger.. ye left out de old Maine pirate .. Captain Marina

Cap'n Marina don't need no cutless, no gun, .. he is the worst type of
pirate,
a thieving, lying, scab on society waiting for unsuspecting sailboats to
come looking
for a mooring..

Arrrrgh...

"So, yer wantn a mooring are ya" .. Cap'n Marina says.

"Oh, yes, you see John must be at a meeting in Boston and because of the
weather and
Sally's braces, we would like to leave our cruising sailboat for a few days
at your marina".

"Cap'n Marina to Paul, in the mooring/fuel dock booth" .. "wake up Paul " ..
"put down the Playboy".

"Yes, Cap'n, this is Paul".

"I be sending a 35' boat toward the dock, make sure you empty it of all
swag, tell the owner he must
fill up with fuel or no water,, and charge him $7 per gallon for the fuel...
oh, and put the boat out near
the sea gull nest so the birds can **** on it .. and tell the owner that
due to the weather,, there is an
extra add on for the mooring of $50 per night ,, which is called the Maine
Weather Mooring Supplement ..
and when the owner isn't looking .. put his dinghy under the dock over
where the tide will rise and fall
9' so it will be crushed on the next flood/ebb .. and we can sell him one of
our Chinese made looks like a
Zodiac inflatables .. and if he needs a ride, call my brother over at
Charley's Tavern and tell him to pick
these poor unfortunate fools up and bring them to the bus station ... tell
my brother to charge them
$100 dollars and tell him to return $50 to me ... "

"Paul,, Cap'n Marina again .."
"Yes, Cap'n"..

"Will you be staying for the whole month of August, or are you heading back
to Harvard to
continue studying how to be a lawyer and screwing everyone in society"?

"Paul Paul .. you down there" ?

==

meanwhile at the dock .. Sally, the young girl with braces is smiling at
Paul, the future lawyer ..

"Paaauuuuullllll ,, can't you take us to the bus station and help daddy with
his boat"?

==

"Cap'n Marina,, this is Paul,, I'm on my cell ..... I quit".. "you can take
your marina and shove it"

===

Even pirates have bad days..