Roger Long Roger Long is offline

Default Piracy map

"Bil Hansen" wrote

I'm unclear as to how useful your information is for cruise planning,

It was a tongue in cheek post set up for the comment about Maine.

Your point about OZ is interesting though. Back when I was in aviation the
world flying community was following with dismay the destruction of
Australia's general aviation system and a healthy outback flying tourist
trade. For decades I heard what a great and family friendly country it is
(aside from the fact that anything that moves is poisonous and can kill you)
and now all I seem to hear is stuff like this. What is going on down under?

I can understand though how quickly a nation can slip into madness. Just
look at the US. Boaters dodged a bullet last week. $32,500.00 fines for
using dish detergent or hosing off your deck would be right in line with
what you report from OZ. If it had passed, it probably would have been
enforced against visiting yachts because they don't vote.

--
Roger Long