posted to rec.boats.building
[email protected] jimchuffff@googlemail.com is offline

Default Boat graveyards in the UK

Hi Steve,
Thanks for your reply - so can you give me any tips where to look
in the US (I'm pretty much limited to nternet sites due to boat not
being quite up to crossing the atlantic yet)? I've trawled ebay and
not found much...

cheers

Jim

Steve Lusardi wrote:
Jim,
I can safely say that there are no such animals worth looking at ANYWHERE in
the UK. When you find used stuff it is either very expensive or worthless.
There are several places in the states that are much better, especially with
the current exchange rate.
Steve

wrote in message
Hi all,
does anyone know if there is the equivalent of a boat scrapyard in
the UK (prefereably in the southwest)? I need stacks of stuff like
pumps, portholes, roof vents and a multitude of nicknacks that will
seriously break the bank if I have to buy them all at chandlery
prices.

thanks in advance.

Jim Potter
UK