Thomas, Spring Point Light Thomas, Spring Point Light is offline

Default Solar Powered Anchor Light ?? Portable ?? Anyone know where this can be bought?

"Dennis Pogson" wrote in message
Thomas, Spring Point Light wrote:
Looking for a solar recharge portable anchor light.

This would be a 360* white light, with recharge batteries,
and small solar pick up someplace..

Anyone know where this can be bought?

A garden light perhaps?

DP

Dennis,, I went to Lowes, Home Depot .. the garden lights were such junk..
hard to believe
anyone buys this stuff.. But the tech of the garden light is perfect.. A
little solar pick up,
recharge battery, and an LeD light perfect.

I may end up making my own... buy one landscape,, add an LED cluster rather
than the
one LED..