Jere Lull Jere Lull is offline

Default Ferro Cement boats

On 2008-07-20 15:59:59 -0400, Josh Assing said:

We just cannot afford to keep the house with only me working.. (I can work from
anywhere)

If you sell and invest diversely, you should still have enough to get a
new place in a cheaper area with lots left over (one of my possible
plans. We're in a high-rent district compared to where we'd like to
retire.)

And I'm with Roger: get an old fiberglass boat for half of what you can afford.

Additionally, you may not need as much boat as you think, if you
haven't actually walked the docks for a while.

--
Jere Lull