EBL EBL is offline

Default Reluctantly selling our Nimble Nomad Pocket Trawler

Hi--

An update: We have put our Nimble on Ebay. Here is the item number
in Ebay Motors:

270252716446

On Jul 7, 6:21*am, Larry wrote:
wrote :

The 50 hp 4-stroke Honda on theNimbleis more than it needs, and
probably spends most of it's life slightly above idle.

Way too much power. *The 33hp Yanmar outboard had no trouble getting hull
speed on the one I saw here. *No idea how much fuel he was using in the
little outboard diesel but that would be a much better power plant for theNimbleIF you can lay a hand on one....(c;

Too bad Yanmar dealers are so greedy. *They killed demand for these diesel
outboards with price gouging.