[email protected] tsmwebb@gmail.com is offline

Default Solar Powered Anchor Light ?? Portable ?? Anyone know where thiscan be bought?

On Jul 22, 9:26*am, wrote:
http://www.bebi-electronics.com/afamakuaka.html

These guys are friends of mine. Really good folks and I use one of
their products in my anchor light and another in my tri-color. They
are very bright and use very little power. AFIK, they don't make any
plug in replacements. You will need to do a little (very simple and
reversible) surgery to install their bulbs in your hardware. I didn't
bother to replace my steaming light (mast head) or the bi-color and
stern light as I only use them when under power.

-- Tom.