Larry Larry is offline

Default Fuel Starvation?

HK wrote in news:6eklcuF7havhU2
@mid.individual.net:

Gasoline is gasoline is gasoline. I buy from high volume, lowest-priced
stations, and pay no attention to brand names. Around here, the WaWa
chain typically has the lowest retail price. I pull Yo Ho over to WaWa
for gas, too. I have no idea whose brand of gasoline WaWa sells.

You boys stop by Charleston. I know someone down at the Hess Oil Terminal
that can get us on the tanker when it comes in so we can peer down into the
tank the gas everyone puts in their BMW M3 comes from....gas floating on a
thick film of SEAWATER BALLAST from the last load....(c;

What nonsense....you're right. GAS IS GAS.