Herodotus Herodotus is offline

Default Advice on refridgeration unit please

On Mon, 21 Jul 2008 04:51:14 -0500, Vic Smith
wrote:

On Mon, 21 Jul 2008 17:02:38 +1000, Herodotus
wrote:

Victor Ibn Smith, Larry bin Butler and Bruce Ibn Paige El Bangkoki are
probably an improvement but Wilbur......

I don't care what you call me, but I won't wear a dress.

--Vic

Love the retort!

That's Ok Vic. So long as you cover your knees, long shorts or
trousers will be adequate at prayer.

Peace be with you Brother Ibn Smith

I think that Larry is quiet on the matter due to shock.

Asalaam

My God, this has gotten way off topic.

Does anyone recall my plea for help on fridges?